Due to news and positive triggers in the stock market, strong action is being seen in selected stocks. In the strength of the market, Tata Group stocks are in strong motion. One share of this group is in Tata Communication Focus.
Due to news and positive triggers in the stock market, strong action is being seen in selected stocks. In the strength of the market, Tata Group stocks are in strong motion. One share of this group is in Tata Communication Focus. The stock has gained about 13 per cent so far after Investors Day. The stock has given an upside return of about 10 per cent in intraday on June 13 itself. Let us tell you that Tata Communication’s Investors Day was last week.
Expert opinion on the stock
The market expert has given a bullish rating on the ongoing rally in the Tata Communications stock. Enoch Ventures Vijay Chopra of Enoch Ventures said that the stock showed a very good runup. He said that those who have shares of Tata Communication should continue to book profits. This is a share of Tata Group. In the coming days, the stock will touch the level of Rs 2000. He said buy it if you get it at Rs 1350-1400.
Tata Communication will touch the level of Rs2000
Market guru Anil Singhvi said that HOLD is the opinion on this share of Tata Group. On the other hand, Vijay Chopra said that with the improvement in the company’s earnings, the stock can also go up to the level of Rs 2000.
Highlights of Investors Day
- Target to reach 23-25% margin in long term
- Data revenue expected to double by FY27
- Focus on expanding product portfolio across various business verticals
- Most important for automation, innovation and AI growth
- Possible annual capex of Rs 3000-5000 crores/year in the coming financial year
- Data segment accounts for 80% of total revenue
- Data business EBITDA margin up from 13.6% in FY18 to 24.8% in FY21